Madison, Wis. – FOCUS ON ENERGY® has earned seven Hermes Creative Awards, a record number for Wisconsin’s energy efficiency and renewable resources program.
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition that recognizes outstanding work in the creative services industry.
Two of Focus on Energy’s 2020 entries received Platinum designation, the highest honor, while five others earned Gold status. The complete list of award-wining entries includes:
- Television Placement – School Benchmarking News Conference - Platinum
- Social Media/Interactive Media/Video – Customer Testimonial-Sonja & Casey – Platinum
- Social Media/Interactive Media/Video – Customer Testimonial-Becky – Gold
- Social Media/Interactive Media/Video – Customer Testimonial-Robbie – Gold
- Publications/Handbook – Ambassador Initiative 德扑棋牌游戏apphome Energy & Maintenance Guide – Gold
- Publications/Catalog – Business Incentive Catalogs – Gold
- Design – Utility Partner Guidebook - Gold
Focus on Energy’s creative services team proudly surpassed their 2019 effort of six Hermes Award wins.
“It’s nice to see our work judged against others, not just across the nation, but worldwide” said Jessica Wagner, Director of Marketing and Communications at Focus on Energy. “While the seven awards are nice, they are just a product of our primary mission of helping Wisconsin’s 德扑棋牌游戏apphome and business owners make energy-efficient choices that financially benefit them and the entire state.”
Hermes Creative Awards entrants are evaluated by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), the industry’s leading third-party evaluator of creative work. The AMCP has judged more than 200,000 entries since 1994.