Wisconsin is in for 德扑棋牌游戏apphome solutions
Want to upgrade or replace your fridge or freezer, but not sure what to do with the old one? Need to get rid of an extra appliance wasting energy? We'll pick it up for free and recycle it responsibly.
Recycling a working fridge or freezer can help you save up to $150 per year in energy costs and reduce energy waste.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at 800.762.7077. We'll ask you a few short questions about the appliance you'd like to recycle and then we'll let you know when we'll be in your area.
You can also schedule a pickup online - click below.
*The Focus on Energy Appliance Recycling Offering will no longer be scheduling new appliance pickup appointments as of 12/15/2020. Following this date, appointments that need to be rescheduled may call the number below to do so. All appliances must be picked up by 1/22/2021. Please note that due to continued high incidences of COVID-19 in Wisconsin, appliance pickups are required to be outdoor only. Focus on Energy staff will be unable to enter 德扑棋牌游戏apphomes to retrieve appliances.
If you are unable to complete your appliance pickup before 1/22/2021, you may contact your local municipality or recycling center to determine if they offer appliance recycling in your area as Focus on Energy will no longer be offering appliance recycling after this date.
What to expect
- We’ll call you 1–2 days in advance of your appointment and estimate a 4-hour window of time when you can expect our team to arrive.
- The driver will inspect your appliance to verify that it’s between 10 and 30 cubic feet and in working cooling conditions.
- They will safely remove qualifying appliances from your 德扑棋牌游戏apphome and take them to our recycling center.
*Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we will need to require outdoor pickup for units. Please contact us at 800.762.7077 if you would like to learn more about this option. *
- Standard-size refrigerators and freezers are eligible (10–30 cubic feet).
- Mini fridges are not eligible.
- Appliances must be in working cooling condition.
- Two appliances may be recycled per household, per year.
- Your electric utility must participate in Focus on Energy.
- Landlord ization is required for multifamily customers.